IEC 60502: Power cables with extruded insulation and their accessories for rated voltages from 1kV (Um=1.2kV) up to 30 kV (Um=36kV)
This copper conductor xlpe insulation HV cable is widely used in urban power distribution systems where overhead power cable is not available.
1 Core Non-armored Cable
3 Core Non-armored Cable
3 Core Armored Cable
1. Conductor: aluminum or copper
2. Conductor screen: extruded semi-conducting material
3. Insulation: XLPE
4. Insulation screen: extruded semi-conducting material
5. Metallic screen: copper tape
6. Filler: Non woven fabric material
7. Inner sheath: PVC
8. Armor: steel wire or steel tape
9. Oversheath: PVC
10. Working temperature: 90 degrees
11. Min. bending radius: 15 times cable diameter
12. Max. DC resistance at 20 degrees
Sectional area (mm2)
Sectional area (mm2)
Packaging & Shipping
Polythene Film Package
Steel wood drum with full lagging
Wood drums shipped
Steel-wood drums shipped
With its top engineering capacities and strict production procedures, Kosen Cable has become a recognized cable manufacturer in China. The services we provide include:
1. Technical consultation 2. Recommending right cable size and packaging solution according to customer’s requirements and quantity 3. Standard and customer-tailored cable sizes available
1. Factory visit available before placing the order 2. Products inspection before the shipment 3. Engineer instruction & supervising for installation available
1. Can you produce the overhead conductor as per IEC/BS/ASTM/DIN standard? For overhead head conductors (AAC, AAAC, ACSR, AACSR, ACAR, ABC, ACSS/TW, ACS, etc.), no matter what standard or cable size, they have the same material and production procedures. Kosen Cable can produce all the sizes of overhead conductor according to every international of national standards?
2. Is type test available? According to IEC standard, “Type tests are intended to verify the main characteristics of a conductor which depend mainly on its design. They are carried out once for a new design or manufacturing process of conductor and then subsequently repeated only when the design or manufacturing process is changed”. That means if the products adopts the same design and manufacturing process, one type test shall apply for all the sizes of the product. Kosen Cable now can provide ACSR, AAAC and ACFR (Aluminum Conductor Composite Core) type test reports issued by the recognized third-party lab.
3. What is the MOQ? The MOQ vary for different products. For overhead conductors, it is about 3 tons for a size. For ABC cable, it is about 5 km. For power cable it is 500 meters and building wire is 2 km. However, if customer’s logo or printing is not required, we may have stock for smaller quantities. The MOQ above is only for customer’s reference and please contact us for accurate information.
4. What is the packaging material of the cable? Kosen Cable will choose the right packaging according to the products, customer and delivery requirements. Usually for cables with a diameter less than 10mm, polythene film or polypropene strip is used. For other cables, steel-wood or wood drums are used.