wooden drum, steel-wooden drum, iron-wooden drum or as your requirements.
Shipped in 20 days after payment
ASTM Standard Overhead ABC Cable with Bare Neutral Conductor electrical overhead cable
ICEA S-76-474 Standard for Neutral-supported Power Cable Assemblies with Weather-resistant Extruded Insulation Rated 600 Volts (ABC Cable)
The aerial bundle ABC cable is widely used in 0.6/1kV power distribution lines. ABC Cable consists of aluminium conductor and XLPE sheath. ABC Cable usually has 1, 2 or 3 phase cores plus 1 bare neutral core. It has the following advantages:
1. Immunity to short circuits caused by external forces (wind, fallen branches)
2. Simpler installation, crossbars and insulators not required. 3. Needs narrower space 4. Simple maintenance and necessary inspections of lines. 5. More reliable compared with both bare conductor overhead systems and underground systems.
Construction: 1. Phase core conductor: AAC
2. Phase core insulation: XLPE
3. Neutral core: Bare AAC, AAAC & ACSR
4. No. of cores: duplex, triplex and quadruplex
5. Phase core identification: ribs
6. Rated voltage: 600/1000V
7. Material standards:
1) B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes. 2) B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded. 3) B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR). 4) B-399 Concentric-Lay_Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors. 5) B498 Zinc-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR). 6) Duplex Service Drop cable meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474
1. Duplex ABC Cable with ACSR Neutral Core
2. Duplex ABC Cable with AAAC Neutral Core
3. Duplex ABC Cable with ACSR Neutral Core
4. Triplex ABC Cable with AAAC Neutral Core
5. Triplex ABC Cable with AAC Neutral Core
6. Triplex ABC Cable with ACSR Neutral Core
7. Triplex ABC Cable with Reduced AAAC Neutral Core
8. Triplex ABC Cable with Reduced AAC Neutral Core
9. Quadruplex ABC Cable with AAAC Neutral Core
10. Quadruplex ABC Cable with AAC Neutral Core
11. Quadruplex ABC Cable with ACSR Neutral Core
Packaging & Shipping
Polythene Film Package
Steel wood drum with full lagging
Wood drums shipped
Steel-wood drums shipped
With its top engineering capacities and strict production procedures, Kosen Cable has become a recognized cable manufacturer in China. The services we provide include:
1. Technical consultation 2. Recommending right cable size and packaging solution according to customer’s requirements and quantity 3. Standard and customer-tailored cable sizes available
1. Factory visit available before placing the order 2. Products inspection before the shipment 3. Engineer instruction & supervising for installation available
1. Can you produce the overhead conductor as per IEC/BS/ASTM/DIN standard? For overhead head conductors (AAC, AAAC, ACSR, AACSR, ACAR, ABC, ACSS/TW, ACS, etc.), no matter what standard or cable size, they have the same material and production procedures. Kosen Cable can produce all the sizes of overhead conductor according to every international of national standards?
2. Is type test available? According to IEC standard, “Type tests are intended to verify the main characteristics of a conductor which depend mainly on its design. They are carried out once for a new design or manufacturing process of conductor and then subsequently repeated only when the design or manufacturing process is changed”. That means if the products adopts the same design and manufacturing process, one type test shall apply for all the sizes of the product. Kosen Cable now can provide ACSR, AAAC and ACFR (Aluminum Conductor Composite Core) type test reports issued by the recognized third-party lab.
3. What is the MOQ? The MOQ vary for different products. For overhead conductors, it is about 3 tons for a size. For ABC cable, it is about 5 km. For power cable it is 500 meters and building wire is 2 km. However, if customer’s logo or printing is not required, we may have stock for smaller quantities. The MOQ above is only for customer’s reference and please contact us for accurate information.
4. What is the packaging material of the cable? Kosen Cable will choose the right packaging according to the products, customer and delivery requirements. Usually for cables with a diameter less than 10mm, polythene film or polypropene strip is used. For other cables, steel-wood or wood drums are used.