33kv abc aerial bundle cable (Service Drop Cable) for overhead transmission line
Extruded ridges for easy Phase identification.
ICEA S-76-474, IEC228 IEC209 IEC60502,NFC 33209
Neutral-Supported Power Cable Assemblies with Weather-Resistant Extruded Insulated rated 600V.
For overhead distribution of electrical energy, such as a supply power, from pole-mounted transformer to the user's service head where connection to the service entrance cable is made.
Also for temporary services and street light installations.
Maximum operating voltage:600 volts, Maximum conductor operation temperatures:
Wet and dry locations:
5. Engineering Information
Conductor: Aluminum alloy 1350-H19, solid conductor per ASTM B230, Compressed Class B stranding, or Class A stranding or unilay-compressed per ASTM B231, or combination unilay (19 wires)Per ASTM B786. Upon Request: Copper Conductors.
Separator: Suitable opaque tape as required.
Insulation:Black thermoset croos-linked polyethylene (XLPE). Upon request:PE insulated.
Neutral: Bare aluminum alloy 1350-H19 classes A stranding per ASTM B231 or ACSR stranding per ASTN B232, or ACSR/AW per ASTM B549. Upon request cover neutral.
Conductor Phase ID: Extruded ridges.
Duplex:Consist of one black phase insulated conductor twisted around a bare neutral conductor.
7. Technical data
ABC AERIAL BUNDEL CABLE
+ One sheath lighting aluminium conductor with XLPE insulation (optional) + One messenger Al-alloy conductor (bare or covered)
The messenger conductor can be of galvanised steel wire also. The purpose of messenger wire is A) It acts as load bearing wire. B) It acts as earth or neutral conductor.
Nominal csetion area(sqmm)
Approx. Overall Diameter(mm)
Packing meters per drum
Packaging & Shipping
Polythene Film Package
Steel wood drum with full lagging
Wood drums shipped
Steel-wood drums shipped
With its top engineering capacities and strict production procedures, Kosen Cable has become a recognized cable manufacturer in China. The services we provide include:
1. Technical consultation 2. Recommending right cable size and packaging solution according to customer’s requirements and quantity 3. Standard and customer-tailored cable sizes available
1. Factory visit available before placing the order 2. Products inspection before the shipment 3. Engineer instruction & supervising for installation available
1. Can you produce the overhead conductor as per IEC/BS/ASTM/DIN standard? For overhead head conductors (AAC, AAAC, ACSR, AACSR, ACAR, ABC, ACSS/TW, ACS, etc.), no matter what standard or cable size, they have the same material and production procedures. Kosen Cable can produce all the sizes of overhead conductor according to every international of national standards?
2. Is type test available? According to IEC standard, “Type tests are intended to verify the main characteristics of a conductor which depend mainly on its design. They are carried out once for a new design or manufacturing process of conductor and then subsequently repeated only when the design or manufacturing process is changed”. That means if the products adopts the same design and manufacturing process, one type test shall apply for all the sizes of the product. Kosen Cable now can provide ACSR, AAAC and ACFR (Aluminum Conductor Composite Core) type test reports issued by the recognized third-party lab.
3. What is the MOQ? The MOQ vary for different products. For overhead conductors, it is about 3 tons for a size. For ABC cable, it is about 5 km. For power cable it is 500 meters and building wire is 2 km. However, if customer’s logo or printing is not required, we may have stock for smaller quantities. The MOQ above is only for customer’s reference and please contact us for accurate information.
4. What is the packaging material of the cable? Kosen Cable will choose the right packaging according to the products, customer and delivery requirements. Usually for cables with a diameter less than 10mm, polythene film or polypropene strip is used. For other cables, steel-wood or wood drums are used.