- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Kosen
- Model Number: ACCC
- Type: Bare
- Application: Overhead, High voltage overhead transmission line
- Conductor Material: Aluminum
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Insulation Material: None
- Material: Aluminum conductor, carbon composite core reinforced
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Wood drum or Iron Wood Drum|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving TT deposit|
SpecificationsHigh working temperature & low sag
Super high strength
The reinforcing core of Aluminum Conductor Composite Core is composed with carbon fiber and thermosetting resin. Compared with the traditional overhead bare conductor, ACCC has the following advantages:
1. High Strength, Low Sag & Small Linear Expansion Coefficient
The reinforcing caborn composite core have much higher strength compared with the steel core, which can reduce the construction cost by reducing the height & number of towers.
2. High Conductivity & Capacity
With the same sectional area, ACCC has higher conductivity by using the soft-drawn aluminum as its conductor
3. High Working Temperature
Carbon composite core has the working temperature of 150 °c, while the traditional steel core 70 °c.
4. Better Corrosion Resistance & Long working time
By replacing the steel reinfocement core which is easy to rust, ACCC has a much longer working life than traditional ACSR conductor.
Packing & Delivery: