- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Kosen
- Model Number: ACCC
- Type: Bare
- Application: Overhead, High voltage overhead transmission line
- Conductor Material: Aluminum
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Insulation Material: None
- Material: Aluminum conductor, carbon composite core reinforced
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Wood drum or Iron Wood Drum|
The reinforcing core of Aluminum Conductor Composite Core is composed with carbon fiber and thermosetting resin. Compared with the traditional overhead bare conductor, ACCC has the following advantages:
1. High Strength, Low Sag & Small Linear Expansion Coefficient
The reinforcing caborn composite core have much higher strength compared with the steel core, which can reduce the construction cost by reducing the height & number of towers.
2. High Conductivity & Capacity
With the same sectional area, ACCC has higher conductivity by using the soft-drawn aluminum as its conductor
3. High Working Temperature
Carbon composite core has the working temperature of 150 °c, while the traditional steel core 70 °c.
4. Better Corrosion Resistance & Long working time
By replacing the steel reinfocement core which is easy to rust, ACCC has a much longer working life than traditional ACSR conductor.
Packing & Delivery: